To Download and Print a Lesson
- Open the Lesson you want to download or print.
- Click on the Print icon in the toolbar on the right.
- The print section will open with the following options:
- Teacher Version - a PDF version of the lesson that includes student questions, teacher guidance, and answer keys where provided.
- Student Version - a PDF version of the lesson that includes just the questions for student use.
- Step Attachments- If we included additional attachment resources in the interactive version of this lesson, you can click on each of them to get a PDF version.
- The item selected will open in a new tab in your browser. You will need to go to the very top browser menu and select File --> Print. Here you can choose the destination to be your "printer" (for a hard copy printout) or to "save as PDF" (to save a copy to your computer.
Note: If the lesson includes an online resource like a YouTube video or web link, these resources will not download and must be accessed on a computer.
Need more support or have additional questions about downloading and printing lessons? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org