To Create a Rank & Reason
- Go to My Lessons.
- Click Create a Lesson.
- Select Rank & Reason from the Lesson Classification drop-down menu.
- Name your Rank & Reason.
- Click Create.
- Check that the lesson is named on the upper left.
- Add a Discussion question.
- Optional: add background information or criteria for ranking.
- Click into the colored boxes to type items to rank.
- Click the arrows icon on the left to adjust the order of the items to rank.
- Click on the gear in the upper left to turn the student comparison feature on or off.
- Optional: Click +Add item to add additional items.
- Optional: Click the paper clip icon to add images and information.
- Optional: Complete the Lesson Details page to help remember this lesson next time.
Check out our blog for real-world Rank & Reason tips for growing your classroom's academic discussion.
Need more support or have additional questions about creating Rank & Reasons? Contact us at email@example.com.