Teachers can view whole class and individual student interest trends and get lesson recommendations from the InterestID Report. Teachers must have a class set up with students in order to use the class report view on their InterestID Report.
To Access the InterestID Report
- Click on the InterestID icon from your NextLesson dashboard
- Select the class you would like to view from the green drop down menu on the left
- If you want to see a single student instead of a class average, select an individual student from the current class using the purple drop down menu on the right
- Click +show all to view all liked interest categories
- You can toggle between class report and self-report at the top of the page
To View Recommended Lessons
View Recommended Lessons by clicking on an interest category. The recommended categories will be related to the current InterestID data that is being viewed. For example, if you have selected an individual student from the purple drop down menu, all recommended lessons will be related to that one student. Teachers can also view recommendations by date range, which filters results by the dates students expressed interest in different topics.
- Scroll below the InterestID data report
- Optional: Set a date range to view
- Select an interest category
- Select a specific interest
- Select a grade and subject
- Scroll through multiple pages of lessons by clicking on the page numbers below lessons
Remember, InterestID reports are generated from the interested expressed in the InterestID Browser.
Need more support or have additional questions about InterestID Reports? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.