NextLesson projects and activities can be edited to fit the needs of your classroom. Edit text, attachments, or add stepping stones to create the perfect lesson plan for your students.
To Edit Text
- Hover over the text you would like to change.
- Click directly on to the text.
- Make desired changes.
- Click outside of the text field.
To Delete Sections or Attachments
- Click on the X in the upper right-hand corner of the section or attachment you would like to delete.
- Click OK.
Adding to Your Project or Activity
Use buttons from the tool menu on the right to add steps, notes, or attachment such as a YouTube video, weblink, image, or document.
Note: All attachments will be added to the end of the lesson and need to be dragged into the desired order.
|To drag, hover over the item or section until you see the four-headed arrow cursor:|
Add a Step
|1. Click on the stepping stone icon to add a stepping stone to the bottom of your project or activity:|
|2. Scroll to the bottom of your lesson and drag the stepping stone up into the desired order with the four-headed arrow cursor.|
Add a Note
1. Hover over the note icon to reveal note options. Select dual note, teacher note, or student note:
|Dual Note||Teacher Note||Student Note|
|2. Scroll to the bottom of your lesson and drag the note up into the desired order with the four-headed arrow cursor.|
1. Hover over the attachment icon to reveal attachment options. Select web link, video, image, or attachment.
|2. Scroll to the bottom of your lesson and drag the attachment into the desired order with the four-headed arrow cursor.|
Need more support or have additional questions about modifying a project or activity? Contact us at email@example.com.